Marketing planning is a crucial way to achieve both short and long-term goals for your business. Through our planning process we identify the smartest and most cost-effective investments to produce tangible results.
TREW’s marketing strategy and activity plan delivers:
- Marketing Analysis
- Integrated Campaigns
- Activity Prioritization
Customized Marketing Strategy
We help you understand the current strengths and gaps of your marketing foundation by discussing the following topics:
- What are your business and marketing goals?
- Are you releasing any new products or services?
- How does your messaging stack up against your competition?
- How many web visits and leads do you need to support your company’s sales goals?
- Is your marketing program running efficiently?
Armed with this knowledge, we create audience-based marketing campaigns. Each campaign employs an integrated marketing strategy, combining a mix of activities executed toward a common goal.
We then deliver a budget-based 12-month activity plan that includes an implementation proposal. The plan identifies all of the details needed to ensure every single marketing dollar and hour spent drives results and helps you achieve your goals.
To learn more about Marketing Strategy and Foundation building, download our ebook, Smart Marketing for Engineers: Build Your FoundationDownload Now