Standing Out from the Competition
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a combination of organic and paid search. Search engine optimization (SEO) seeks to improve natural, organic search by tweaking your website and content to include keywords customers frequently use in search engines that directly, and authentically align to your expertise and offerings. To supplement your SEO efforts, paid search advertising, also known as pay-per-click (PPC), involves paying for keyword searches to elevate your website’s position within search engine results.
With TREW’s SEO services, you receive
- Analysis of current keyword performance and recommendations for new keywords
- Expert guidance on web site structure modifications to improve SEO
- Strategies and best practices for social media and blogging
- Content marketing tactics that drive search improvements specific to your target audience
- Actionable results reporting to inform marketing strategies
Improve your website’s search rankings and inform your overall marketing effectiveness with TREW’s SEM services.
To learn more about how to Search Engine Marketing, read Inbound Marketing: 5 Keys to Generating Leads on Your Website